Competition Start date: Monday 13th March 2017
Competition End date: 23rd April 2017
Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the competition closing.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Teva UK Limited, Ridings Point, Whistler Drive, Castleford, WF10 5HX United Kingdom and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
5. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
6. Entries must be submitted via the Sudocrem Facebook page 'Nappy Rush' Facebook application found here www.facebook.com/Sudocrem. Users must have submitted their contact details to the email form prior to playing - not filling out this form will not allow you to take part in the competition.
6.a. To be successful and for the chance to enter the instant prize draw, the entrant has 45 seconds to score 10 points. By applying the correct product or tapping/clicking on the bin, the user will earn a point.
6.b. How to earn a point: If the "Clean Nappy" appears the user must apply Sudocrem Care & Protect. If they are presented with a "Nappy Rash Gremlin Nappy" the user must apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream. If the user sees a "Dirty Nappy", then they will be asked to bin it. The entrant must avoid clicking on the incorrect product, or they will lose a point. The instructions screen will outline the details of the gameplay.
6.c. Clicking the "incorrect product" for each type of nappy (Empty nappy, Dirty Nappy and a Gremlin Filled Nappy) will result in the user gaining no points.
7. The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of TEVA UK LTD.
8. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Sunday 23rd April 2016.
9. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
10. The prizes available are as follows (subject to availability):
11. If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning via email, TEVA UK LTD reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winner.
12. All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the competition completion date.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of TEVA UK LTD and accordingly TEVA UK LTD may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to TEVA UK LTD as a result thereof.
The winners grant TEVA UK Ltd the right to use their name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying them as a winner of the competition.
In the event of any dispute, the decision of TEVA UK Ltd is final. In the event of
unforeseen circumstances, TEVA UK Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prizes
for an alternative of equal or greater value. In exceptional circumstances, TEVA UK
Ltd reserves the right to amend or foreclose this competition at any time and without
notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be
bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data
Controller for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other
purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the
rules. Contact details submitted in relation to this competition will not be passed onto
third parties. Addresses of winners will be requested by TEVA UK Ltd to arrange
postage of the prizes.
14. By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
15. TEVA UK LTD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
16. TEVA UK LTD accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
17. The Competition will be governed by English law.
18. TEVA UK LTD, save to the extent that disclosure may be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
19. There is no cash alternative to any prize presented.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.